Thread: Ute for trailer

Ute for trailer

Anyone looking for a wellback to make a trailer like Aliens. In Melbourne and FREE.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-a...ody/1146459421

ute (2).jpg

That has some decent dints in that..you would want to inspect that in person. Although, you could make a waterfall in the garden out of it

Much like this...but id prefer a whole shell to do that..with Sandman decals of course

That's pretty cool. I've got a rusty EH ute that would be good for one of those.

Banned
    Imagine the cool fire pit make out of an old panelvan shell.

Sandman Driver
    Pic Below is a screen shot from the Canberra Environmental Centre Website, hence the menu overlays. I cant find the original pics.

This 121 has two stainless steel sinks from an old high school science lab cut up and welded into the bonnet and roof and boot, and a plumbed irrigation system perfect for vegies. They promised they would grow vegies, but it was obvious they were going to eventually overgrow it in flowers!!

The work is not mine, it was done by some mates, around 2005, originally the CEC wanted a 'basic older Holden or Ford' but we convinced em it might offend some car enthusiasts to destroy a classic car. After consideration the CEC happily settled on a "bubble car" on the basis it could be seen as an example of a high volume but shorter lifespan car - which was all pretty cool.

It seems to be overgrowing as they wanted!

CEC Car OK.jpg

Thread Information