Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB. HZ windowless roof

WTB. HZ windowless roof

Been awhile since I've been on the forum. Wanting to buy a windowless van roof for a sandman van that has been cut down to a ute. I have a couple of roofs with window but if I'm going fit a roof it might aswell be windowless . Anything considered but would prefer hz full headlining with no rust. Price depends on condition .

roof hz.jpg
    Last edited by ZSANDY; 05-02-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Sandman Driver
    Hi ZSandy, I'm not quite sure what you are describing here, I assume you are talking about the sunroof. That is, I assume you are looking for a roof without a sunroof? I dont have one but I am interested to hear that you have a "couple of roofs".

I am looking for a full roof section. I'm not too worried if it has a sunroof cut in it.

Perhaps, if you do find the roof you are looking for, you could let me know if the ones you currently have would then be up for sale, (I'm only after one of course) anyway feel free to PM me or reply here etc.

i take it that you're looking for roof and sides aka van canopy for a repair/replacement section
    BQZ

Where are yo located?

I'm wanting the full van roof turret as one of my sandmans has suffered the fate of many vans and has been cut down to a ute. Luckily it still has the original Id tags still attached. As for selling a roof turret with windows ,I'd consider selling one maybe. I'm near Echuca. Northern vic.

Sandman Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSANDY View Post
    I'm wanting the full van roof turret as one of my sandmans has suffered the fate of many vans and has been cut down to a ute. Luckily it still has the original Id tags still attached. As for selling a roof turret with windows ,I'd consider selling one maybe. I'm near Echuca. Northern vic.
    Yep, I am in the ACT not too far. I'm interested to know bit more, I'll message you.

Thanks vombil. Freight from Perth might be a bit of a pain . There was another windowless van near Geelong that just sold on eBay but too badly rusted. I'll keep looking. Cheers. Dirk

Hi ZSANDY, I have a WB windowless turret near Horsham VIC, some rust plus a ding.... I haven't been on the forum for a few years so don't know how i'd upload pics at this point but if you were still interested, send me a PM and we can exchange mob numbers so I can send you pics that way. Calum

Hey Calum . No worries. I'll send you a pm. Cheers.

Thread Information