Thread: hz replica sandman ute/ custom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow what an awesome ute! I also grew up remembering these vehicles not as factory original but slightly modified. Many vehicles had their own personal touch depending on the taste and personality of the owner. What better way to express your individuality and creativeness and skills than through your car! Great job Starks
    HX Sandman Van - Bronze (Factory Tuxedo Black)
    HZ Kingswood V8 ute - very neat driver
    WB Bitsa Ute - inj 304 t700 19 inch rims stato front - bit to do still

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by mannavale View Post
    Wow what an awesome ute! I also grew up remembering these vehicles not as factory original but slightly modified. Many vehicles had their own personal touch depending on the taste and personality of the owner. What better way to express your individuality and creativeness and skills than through your car! Great job Starks
    Cheers! Im glad people are understanding the car. Its a shame cars arent built like that anymore. Once upon a time if you could come up with a new paint effect or add fibreglass work etc you were the man, but now the show scene really is quite boring. Nice cars but its the same build over and over again with no real personality. Last year I had the opportunity to prep and paint a replica of the munsters Dragula which did well at motor ex and that was interesting if not painful haha. Ill add a few more photos as I slowly progress but want to add a few more custom touches in the engine bay. Interested in your signature you have a hx van that was dactory black? That must be quite rare surely?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    looks fantastic what a great job what a shame your not in melb love it well done cheers rocky
    Thanks mate... well I spent a week in melbourne once but turns out its friggin cold haha.

Thread Information