Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Black Listed

P Plater
    Another couple of questions before I hit the tools.........

Rear side indicators - orange indicator lens to front or rear of vehicle? Have seen both, often.

Front spoilers - can they be ran simultaneously with front wheel arch moulds, ie original stainless trim, without modification?

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Rockape; 30-09-2016 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Tori Spelling

orange to front. there should be a slot in body and a tab on lense so that can only go one way.

good qu re spoiler. there are plenty of blokes on here that have fit them that may be able to answer that one
    BQZ

P Plater
    Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    orange to front. there should be a slot in body and a tab on lense so that can only go one way.

good qu re spoiler. there are plenty of blokes on here that have fit them that may be able to answer that one
    Cheers Vom.

Didn't fit my quarter guard wedgies, painter did so I had no idea. A mate and I have had the conversation a few times and seen many with them reversed - I might pull one out to look at it.

My dodgy broken half spoiler I fitted to see if I liked it does fit with the front wheel arch trim on but it pulls away from it- ie, doesn't fit snug like they do sans the trim. I def want the spoiler, it's here, freshly painted, so some how it's going on. Amazed how they seem to pull the front of the car down, I really like it.

Have a bottom grille here I considered, but def want the spoiler.

Rebuilt an intermediate steering shaft and fitted it today- oh what fun! Re routed the fuel lines too to clear the power steer - everything was only roughed in. Have decided to try and place the fuel filter back towards the tank under the van. Haven't looked yet - anyone know if this is possible? Also want to install a fuel tap that's easily reachable, to turn to off when van is left alone.

Tomorrow is power steering in, hopefully thermos, ribs onto the window infill section, get horn sorted, fit spoiler and drink beer while the Dogs hopefully pump the plastic, soulless cola flog Swans.

RockApe I am locking this thread now - I suggest you create a Showroom thread for your car.

Thread Information