Thank you all!

I'd love to reply to each one of you individually but I think you all understand how happy I am. Donna and I will be attending as many events as we can starting on the 28/29th of November at the South Coast Nationals in nearby Moruya. We're also taking our blue LC Torana so should have a cool display.
I'm keeping my white van, it's what got me back into vanning and although it still needs paint it's a bit more of a daily driver while still being cool, plus it doesn't really owe me that much and I don't need to sell it.
I spent a few hours today tidying up the engine bay and touching up the inner guards with a fresh coat of black.

Yeah the cop thing was hilarious! We drove out of the car park straight into an RBT. The female cop waived me in and all I could do was laugh. She wondered what was wrong when I told her I'd just bought the van and hadn't even got it in 3rd gear before being pulled over. She was cool anyway and I was soon on the way home. Passed a few cops on the drive but no dramas. I filled the tank in Batemans Bay and spent ten minutes answering questions from customers at the servo. Best comment...... " Mate, there's a bloke that drives a white van around here that's gunna be jealous when he sees this one!" I didn't have the heart to tell him he was talking about me.

Anyway.... back to the shed to sit and stare at it for a while. I'm really lucky to have this and lucky to have a bunch of friends that are happy for me.
Thanks again.