Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dalby SS Show n Shine

That is a very interesting Monaro Rob. I too, like the standard looking vehicles.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

DSC03347.JPGDSC03349.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    That is a very interesting Monaro Rob. I too, like the standard looking vehicles.
    Thanks. Yeah, sleepers are cool. Although a black Monaro with big mags (to be replaced with HSV or something similar soon) is hardly a sleeper, but it still punches way above it's looks. I took it on the car club run wednesday and when I left the venue I gave it a punch in 1st and it chirped pretty hard into 2nd with the traction control on!!!! I haven't been game to turn it off yet!

I'm going to have to be real careful how I drive it or my licence will be a distant memory.....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    DSC03347.JPGDSC03349.JPG
    Thanks. Yeah, sleepers are cool. Although a black Monaro with big mags (to be replaced with HSV or something similar soon) is hardly a sleeper, but it still punches way above it's looks. I took it on the car club run wednesday and when I left the venue I gave it a punch in 1st and it chirped pretty hard into 2nd with the traction control on!!!! I haven't been game to turn it off yet!

I'm going to have to be real careful how I drive it or my licence will be a distant memory.....
    Nice one. Sometimes less is much, much more! Looks great!
    Nunc est bibendum...

Oh Yeah, as Taily say's, very nice.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Thanks, I'm wondering what the HQ-HZ style mags would look like on it. Sort of a nod to the past with a modern twist.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Thread Information