Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bathurst 2015

I am going away to Darwin for 10 days so will try and arrange something after that. You will need paddock/pit, and day entry passes, for 3 days, and food, beer, and there is a shower and toilet. I can only fit two campers, or caravans, or tents, or whatever you bring. (bear in mind if you have a huge caravan you won't fit under the bridge, or in the grape vines). We are one campsite, and Adam is one, so that will be the limit. So Hainzy and Stickthis, will be the only ones I can invite, so sorry to anyone else who wanted to join in, but you are welcome to come and watch the race from the Winery, but camping there is limited. You can use our Jeep to get up the mountain, as I usually have a pass which will allow you to access every area. Anyway all that said, I will speak to Mark who owns the vineyard, he always says bring friends, but we don't want to impose, but there should be room for 2 more.
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Boy are you in for a shock
    haha. Well only in polite company, but my wife would no doubt disagree. Other wise, when in Rome, Im with the Romans.
    Seeing all the bogans running amok is part of the fun I reckon. We just want to check it out and take in all there is to see...

And hopefully see Holden win!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    I am going away to Darwin for 10 days so will try and arrange something after that. You will need paddock/pit, and day entry passes, for 3 days, and food, beer, and there is a shower and toilet. I can only fit two campers, or caravans, or tents, or whatever you bring. (bear in mind if you have a huge caravan you won't fit under the bridge, or in the grape vines). We are one campsite, and Adam is one, so that will be the limit. So Hainzy and Stickthis, will be the only ones I can invite, so sorry to anyone else who wanted to join in, but you are welcome to come and watch the race from the Winery, but camping there is limited. You can use our Jeep to get up the mountain, as I usually have a pass which will allow you to access every area. Anyway all that said, I will speak to Mark who owns the vineyard, he always says bring friends, but we don't want to impose, but there should be room for 2 more.
    Thanks a lot Jennie. That sounds fantastic. I appreciate the invite, and it would be great to meet up with you and rob and jason. We are happy to buy tickets and passes and whatever else is required. We will probably only have the one car, and a tent. Not sure which car it will be, but maybe the sandman. We're mates but probably sharing the back of the sandman might be a bit too cosy! haha.

Seeing all the bogans running amok is part of the fun I reckon.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Having the van there Hainzy will only make you more welcome. You can sleep in the tent and the sandman
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

I look a little something like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    (bear in mind if you have a huge caravan you won't fit under the bridge, or in the grape vines). .
    Awwww! I was starting to think my 30foot Viscount Royal would make a good MySandman Headquarters.

Doubt I'd get myself organised in time anyway.

Sweet! Let us know for sure Jen. If its a no go. Don't stress. But it its an option we would be very keen. Grape Vines.... Argh haha! Ask them if they have a Gregorie grape harvester. If so I can fix it while there lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by hainzy View Post

Would have been nice to see this at the Van Nats this year.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Agreed! ;)

Yeah I would have loved to get it there. Had to work on that weekend though unfortunately. Im on leave this bathurst though so no excuses!

Thread Information