Thread: HX Sandman Ute for sale

HX Sandman Ute for sale

Due to ill health I have decided to reduce the number of projects in the shed. First is my 6/77 HX Sandman Ute, it has matching tags and chassis lots of rustand it would be a long term project.The original seats are with it but not much else of the interior, a 72 date coded 253 and a V8 Aussie are there. I have collected a lot of rust repair sections from other cars including a comlete front cut from a sedan and a turret section from another ute, the radiator support panel is good but the two nosecones need some repair, there are plenty of guards and bonnets to pick some good ones from and a couple of spare tailgates.The dash pad and console in the pictures are what came with it, there is no dash or instruments or GTS steering wheel with the car, it is rolling on a set of Hotwires at the moment but can swap them for a set of Cragars. There are more photos in my album in my profile and I will be putting more up there over the next couple of days and I will get a picture of the tags as well. Byron has this car listed as a genuine Sandman, being a Deauville Blue 253/4spd with 18V interior. The price is $1,800.00 firm and, if it sells, I will give the purchaser first refusal on the GTS parts that I have collected for it. This includes new seat trims, new door trims, a good console (not perfect) GTS mirrors (genuine), new headliner, choice of long grain or sandpaper factory black dash pads, the sandpaper one is perfect and the long grain one has a small mark on the left hand edge, a full HX GTS dash with wiring loom and all the black plastic dash and glovebox the only part missing is the part under the instuments but I have a brown one to go there. Last but not least 4 14x6 GTS rims. I will sell this a a package for $2,000.00. I will only sell the interior package if the car sells and the purchaser of the car will have first refusal, so don't ask to buy just the interior. I will also be selling the numberplate that I bought for the car and that is my avatar, IHX 077, these are Victorian plates and the same applies, the purchaser of the car will get first refusal and the price is $450.00. This is being advertised here first and will go on e-bay at a later date if it doesn't sell. Have a look at my album for more pictures and if you have any questions send me a pm and i'll message you my mobile number External views (8).JPGExternal views (7).JPGExternal views (6).JPGSeats console and dash (2).JPGSeats console and dash (1).JPGExternal views (10).JPGRadiator support panel.JPGExternal views (1).JPGCab and plenum (4).JPGCab and plenum (5).JPG
    HQ Glacier White Belmont Ute
    Wanted Lanspeed accessories for Holden Grey engines, twin carb manifolds, extractors, rocker cover, 3 speed floor shift.

I can't seem to upload pictures to my album, but here is a shot of the tags
    $(KGrHqRHJCIF!dKlbyPiBQTmQCDvPg~~60_3.jpg
    Wanted Lanspeed accessories for Holden Grey engines, twin carb manifolds, extractors, rocker cover, 3 speed floor shift.

bargain. best of luck bro
    BQZ

take care of health first mate projects last hope everything gets better take care

Great Buy. Great add.

It will sell quickly at this price mate.

The Ute has sold, I put it on E-bay and it's going to a new owner. That means the interior package and the number plates are now up for sale, the plates have had a price drop as I looked up on the Vicroads website and they are $395.00 to buy from them, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the price is now $395.00. I'll get pictures of the interior package up on the weekend and that is still $2,000.00, which is a lot less than it cost me to gather all the bits together.

Thread Information