Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MySandman day

Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    wil it be a free barby? give me notise plese so I cen get the kia carny redy. the 7 kids wil reely hav fun!
    Free beer and strippers Bogan....leave the kids home !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yeah I realise that the Vans nats is a perfect time to catch up but why not use this forum for a real meet and greet. Example, say have a meeting point at Torquay at 9:00am, cruise down the Great Ocean Road, with a BBQ at Lorne. I realise location would be a problem but have another MySandman day somewhere else, say Batemans Bay, or Sunny Coast? You would only need a handful of vans to make it a fun day.
    I fear a Batemans Bay event may result in me having a nice scenic drive to the Bay, then a nice lunch with my wife, then a nice scenic drive home. Not many vans down this way.....
    Great idea, but the fact that we are spread all over a very large country makes it tough.
    Having said that, if anyone is ever coming down my way please let me know so we can meet up.

Xmas 1978 my van club had a run down here and it was a blast. 20+ vans all travelling in convoy scaring the crap out of every teenage girls parents. Those were the days.....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    scaring the crap out of every teenage girls parents. Those were the days.....
    I guess you arnt known as Big Rob for nothing.. haha :-) Ill come see you soon... I'm just slack.

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

I fear a Batemans Bay event may result in me having a nice scenic drive to the Bay, then a nice lunch with my wife, then a nice scenic drive home. Not many vans down this way.....
    Great idea, but the fact that we are spread all over a very large country makes it tough.
    Having said that, if anyone is ever coming down my way please let me know so we can meet up.

Xmas 1978 my van club had a run down here and it was a blast. 20+ vans all travelling in convoy scaring the crap out of every teenage girls parents. Those were the days.....
    Any excuse to get the van out and about sounds good Rob. I thought there would have been a few vans on that South Coast. I live down on the coast near Mt Gambier, there's a good 8 to 10 nice holden vans around here I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    I guess you arnt known as Big Rob for nothing.. haha :-) Ill come see you soon... I'm just slack.

Mauser
    Mate, I was 18 years old with long hair and a very loud panelvan with fur and all sorts of teenage chick attracting trinkets in the back. Every parent was scared of me either defiling or killing their daughter.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Sandman Driver
    Maybe should be public holiday

Mate, I was 18 years old with long hair and a very loud panelvan with fur and all sorts of teenage chick attracting trinkets in the back. Every parent was scared of me either defiling or killing their daughter.
    Hahaha Gold.....they day i picked up my wife from her house to move in with me, her parents noticed i had handcuffs hanging from the upper tailgate hinges.....i still tease them about it

Cruiser
    why don't we get all the sand mans together that are in melb

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    why don't we get all the sand mans together that are in melb
    Hmmmm.... why don't I drive down for that? I've always wanted to do Melbourne via the south coast. Needs to be a club run though, I'm on club plates.

If you do a melb meet let me know! We come to melb once a month roughly. Would be great to take along

Thread Information