Quote Originally Posted by davegmh View Post
I could be wrong Alien but that's not how I heard it. It's dealer order only and that ended at the end of Feb. So if your dealer ordered one for your of your choice you should be laughing but if you didn't order one yet then it'll be first in best dressed for what the dealers have left. I could be wrong but that's how it was explained to me from two different dealers.
From what i understand, the cut off for dealerships was late Feb. Theyre the vehicles they'll have in their showroom right when Holden announce it to the public. You can still put a deposit down for one right now if you're happy with the idea of buying sight unseen. And orders will still be taken when its announced...how long for after that is anyones guess. To be seen if the production run will be longer than 2 months....that will depend on sales i guess.

When i asked them how much interest people have shown, they said 'Mate, you arent even supposed to know yet'. So far the 2 dealerships i have been to, no one has asked about them let alone put a deposit down.