Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: VF Sandman wagon and ute

Quote Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
    See if we can get a 'mySandman' discount
    Can we get a discount based on a trade-in of a rusty one to Holden?

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

Blocker, do you know what the Ute will have for a tray cover? Hardcover, soft or no cover.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

We went into Ferntree Gully Holden yesterday in Melb. As we are over for a few days from SA.
    I was hoping mabe they might have some more info. But nope. I think we knew more than them.

We got talking a little and I was taken to the head sales office as apparently he knew more about them. He then went on to tell me that he needs to order them today. Otherwise we will miss out.

fair to say that I decided then and there we where not buying one from Furntree Gully Holden. Bullshit sales tactics like that get right under my skin!

He did however have an order form for them. Showing only the white, black and silver colours as an order option.

Quote Originally Posted by stickthis View Post
    We went into Ferntree Gully Holden yesterday in Melb. As we are over for a few days from SA.
    I was hoping mabe they might have some more info. But nope. I think we knew more than them.

We got talking a little and I was taken to the head sales office as apparently he knew more about them. He then went on to tell me that he needs to order them today. Otherwise we will miss out.

fair to say that I decided then and there we where not buying one from Furntree Gully Holden. Bullshit sales tactics like that get right under my skin!

He did however have an order form for them. Showing only the white, black and silver colours as an order option.
    Funny you should mention that as I know someone that ordered one yesterday and was told exactly the same thing that it was the last day to order them?? and it wasnt at Ferntree Gully

The VF Sandman has not even been officially launched. How could it possibly in any planet in this universe today be the last day to order something that hasn't been released.

Jason you're right it is a simple yet ineffective sales method.
    The only colours being offered in the pre-Press Release is Black, White and Silver.

Launch date - April 2015
    Production - June/July 2015
    Last edited by Blocker; 27-02-2015 at 10:30 AM.

No, Jason isn't right. What you should have said is that Jason might be right. I was told the same thing from 2 different dealerships. They have to order by today, then that's all they are getting whether the have a buyer now or not. One of the managers is a relative of mine and I believe him. I believe that is what they have been told by Holden. It's Holden I don't believe.

No marketing campaign by Holden? You would think that they'd want to move as many units as possible before doors close.

Buyers don't have to order by today, the Dealers have to order by today. Then when bogan sees the launch and thinks to himself 'I'll have one of those' it'll be best of luck finding a dealer with one left.

Banned
    Then Holden realises that more people wanted them than they expected and the bring them into production again. Said no one ever.

Sandman Guru
    That is what happened with HQ SS and VSIII SS ute.

Thread Information