Hello all, I am new here so I guess I don't know everything about the forum but, found an ad on gumtree (link posted) http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/grang...ior/1066711276, stating that this forum is a club so was wanting to know what are some of the club benefits and that the club holds a data base of known genuine Sandman so I was also wondering how do I gain access to this data base or is this person making certain representations which are well, untrue? Looking forward to your responses. For the record, I dislike ads like the one mentioned as they seem kind of set up to trick people, 4 photos, no interior shots, no engine shots and price negotiable with no price mentioned! If the thing is for sale you would have a price on it like anything I sell unless of course its an auction, well put it on an auction site and he states he knows what the car is worth, well put it out there! My other fav is no time wasters like he isn't one, so I say stop wasting my time, put a price on it or put it up for auction or are you scared you will only get what it's truly worth?

Thanks