G'day all, I am considering selling my HX van as I am starting to run out of time with other restorations that are on the go at the moment and I am contemplating moving up to Queensland and to move as many vehicles I have in parts will end up being a nightmare. I have not totally made up my mind as yet but I am interested in what people are willing to offer me for it. I have spent about $13,000 on it so far with only really the body work and interior to finish off. There are a few photos on here but for some reason I don't seem to be able to upload more photos. Here is a description of what the van is: Deauville blue HX van, 308, turbo 400, 3.36 limited slip diff, twin headlight front, GTS guards, factory air conditioning, power steering, chamois interior. It is rust free except for a tiny hole about the size of a cigarette butt on the drivers side under the windscreen (no rust in the plenum) It does have a large dent in the right rear quarter panel and a gas hole that needs to be filled, the sunroof has been filled and it does have a few minor dents around the vehicle. Here is a run down to what has been done so far.

Chassis, inner guards, radiator support, windscreen surround, door handles, drip rail (above door), wiper arms, air con mounts, battery tray and a host of other small parts all sandblasted and powder coated in either gloss or matt black.
Under side of floor and firewall painted in GMH black, interior front floor painted in stone guard/sound deadener.
All new ball joints, tie rods, nolethane bushes for suspension and rubber for body mounts.
Reconditioned HZ Statesman turbo pattern 308 and turbo 400 box (only about 1000km's since rebuild)
Reconditioned air conditioner/heater box.
Polished brake calipers, master cylinder and all other alloy parts.
All bolts that have been installed have been wire wheeled, replaced if damaged and painted and baked.
New roof lining, including enough chamois vinyl to deck out the back.
New decals, chrome tailgate hinges, wheel arch molds, tail light lenses, spare wheel holder, front spoiler, dash fascia, ect, ect.....
New shocks and front springs.

It also has 5 GTS wheels, GTS gauges, steering wheel and all the Sandman bits and pieces including the identifiable foot well courtesy lights and boxes and boxes of bits and pieces.

Any way I have given myself a headache typing this so I'll leave it there.

Thanks for looking.