Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 monaro nationals

One of my friends went with her yellow hq monaro. She is the widow of Aiden Ashcroft who was killed in a head on while in WA for the last monaro Nats. She presented a trophy in memory of her late husband did anyone chat to her?
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

It's a rockin'
    Quote Originally Posted by benvanman View Post
    great photos thatotherguy! , was good to meet you and i appreciate you grabbing some parts for me cheers.
    there was so many nice rides there but i just cannot get in to the commodore monaros im afraid ,although there was a nice sounding supercharged one at the hillclimb on the sunday which was very competative. the old girls dont handle that well but pull the best skids some vids have already hit youtube
    Nice to meet you too,happy to help out

awesome photos, thanks for sharing, that orange HQ GTS coupe with the white vynal roof is from Canberra, its a one owner 308 4sp, I ran into the old fella that owns in about 3 yrs ago, he was doing some maintenance work at a school here that I was also doing a job a, he pulled up opened the boot lid and pulled all his tools out and sarted working on a broken letter box....lol, I thought that was pretty cool

The body lines from HQ to HZ sedans, four Doors and two will never date!! You can sit them next to current Commodores etc and they don't look old. Got to love that. Those photos were fantastic, thanks for taking the time to load them.

Thread Information