Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ebay: Papaya HX Sandman L31 M21

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    I would suspect from the upholstered inside walls hiding handiwork
    correct - and some woofs if you zoom in. very hard to get the natural curve back in. hard to see but I may also have the inside word
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Sticker's are nothing, it's the roof rack that kills it. Could never work out why people insist on drilling hole's in their roof.
    There were holes already drilled in our malachite van we are currently restoring, so I bought a coffin rack. We thought that the chrome on the roof would look good on that particular van as we are customising this sandman a bit we wouldn't be drilling holes otherwise.
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Sandman Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Sticker's are nothing, it's the roof rack that kills it. Could never work out why people insist on drilling hole's in their roof.
    Yep they are ugly things. My mate has a Windsor Blue HZ XX7 he's had since it was new, and being 18 at the time it copped the coffin rack, XB side scoops, Caprice bonnet ornament, tailgate mural and sunroof. It is still in original paint too. I've told him if he decides to sell it to me i'd pull the racks off and repaint the roof when the sunroof hole got welded up, hang the tailgate up in the shed and put a new one on, same with the bonnet. XB side scoops are a worry though. The extra roof chrome doesn't look too bad on the Windsor blue van though as this car is a DL7 so does look very understated in dark blue as there is bugger all bright stuff on a HZ Sandman. Little bit of a different story with a Papaya van though, very much the opposite of understated!

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    There were holes already drilled in our malachite van we are currently restoring, so I bought a coffin rack. We thought that the chrome on the roof would look good on that particular van as we are customising this sandman a bit we wouldn't be drilling holes otherwise.
    well rod now you seen photos of my supermint hz l had roof on it and decided to remove it after 24yrs and fill the holes bugger of job hope you have great sucsses with this van your now building
    cheers Graham

I dont mind the coffin racks on some wagons but not really a fan on the vans depends on the van I guess, when I was a teenager a local guy had a 253 HZ van maroon with racks but looked good think it might have had 12 slotters as well that was pretty common back in the 80's holdens getting around with Ford 12 slots not that I ever did it

Sandman Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by hqhzvans View Post
    I dont mind the coffin racks on some wagons but not really a fan on the vans depends on the van I guess, when I was a teenager a local guy had a 253 HZ van maroon with racks but looked good think it might have had 12 slotters as well that was pretty common back in the 80's holdens getting around with Ford 12 slots not that I ever did it
    Agreed pretty dam cool on the wagon but not so on a van!! as for the 12 slotters that should be a band pracitse

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    I would suspect from the upholstered inside walls hiding handiwork
    Hep, I can see that now you point it out! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hx8van View Post
    thanks to you d--k heads while I was trying to sell papaya l31 m21 on ebay for canning fellow members car about roof racks sticker on guard lets see some of your photos and ill pick s--t out of yours as for vombil what a piece of s-- you are saying you could notice woofs on side panels what a load of crap why don't you tell truth tell that you spoke to me and I was honest with you and told you also never had guts to ring back when I rang you 4 times waiting to catch up with you in western suburbs you piece of crap sold $30000 plus any way
    steady fella. I have no idea what you're on about?
    BQZ

Guys..can you please take it to PMs....no need to air your laundry. Thanks

fill in's huh - no wonder you're sensetive
    BQZ

Thread Information