Just a post up that I finally got around to listing it for sale. Photos and description are up on Carsales so rather than repeat it all I just put the basics here.

New in 2/2003. I've owned it since from memory December 2005.

117-118000kM.

Basically a standard V2 CV8 in Quicksilver, only option is the auto transmission.

Full service history.

Currently has V2 II/III gloss export wheels on it.

Rego till Feb 2015.

Get in and drive to WA. Car is in excellent original condition. If it was a HQ GTS350 auto coupe in this condition it'd be worth $75k.

These are pretty quick cars as a standard car. I ran it at Wellington drag strip in 2006, I went out to watch a mate race and gave this a few runs over the 1/8th mile. Just ran it as it was, spare tyre, road pressure in the tyres, full tank of only 95 octane fuel and my heavy 120kg frame. Managed a 9.88 best, letting the car shift itself (and I even had the A/C on as it was hot), which in quarter mile terms is about 15s, not bad for a stock car.

Listed for $17,500. Will listen to sensible offers. May possibly trade HK-HZ or something similar that has some wrecking or parts value (may not too!). No point in me keeping it as we don't use it, and it can't go on club rego.

Located in Lake Macquarie NSW.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...SSE-AD-3013248