Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
So with the Middle East in almost complete civil war with itself I asked my self How can this be solved?

After trawling the webs for some history on it I came across this easy to follow article!

They are all doomed it seems!!

http://www.commdiginews.com/history-...tinians-22281/

GaddY.
I ask myself if I am stupid enough to enter this topic, quietly, maybe, but only quietly, still, it seems I am. Just to say (very politely), that the article given is one of surely trillions written over the years. There are many ideals, and versions of history given from varying interested sides or movements. As I understand it, The "Hamas" organisation only fairly recently gained a majority vote in Palestine. It's not so long since the recognised Palestinian Authority was the PLO, (Yassir Arriffat) but though he was not without diplomatic skills, still this soul drenching war goes on. I note, the mentioned article does not draw the readers understanding to easily float beyond the current administration of the "Hamas" group. I wonder why, and would question that (from a distance).
It is certainly the saddest situation in world history in my lifetime, and has been going on for as long as I can remember, all my life indeed at 44 years and like I am sure so many around the world feel , it's just debilitating to watch. My thoughts and feelings are for the mothers and fathers and families and friends of those who have been killed.
Perhaps its not the best topic for this site, but it does allow some reflection, thanks Gaddy for posting, peace.