Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My old VL Director

Quote Originally Posted by hqhzvans View Post
    Very unique car you had there Jerry I can see why you wish you still had it very rare beast, never owned a VL but I have always admired the VL Calais just look a really classy car especially with those pop up headlights, got to ride as a student Police Officer in the Highway Patrol's VL Turbo on some pretty quick runs very impressive.
    Yeah I use to love the pop up lights too

i've owned several VL turbos from berlina wagons, calais wagons and berlina and calais sedans- so many turbos! I was totally obsessed as a kid. maybe my gen will push these right up in $$ shortly

big boost, big skids. so much fun feathering the gas on boost! arrrh the memories
    BQZ

Build number 4106(1 of 2 built)

0013nv.jpg7euf.jpg

This was HDT's run around hack,We brought her in Perth(2005) and restored her back here in New Zealand,196 kilowatt and polarized from HDT

Cheers kiwivan
    ps this was built after the split with GMH,We had PB sign all the paper work when he was here
    Last edited by Kiwivan; 16-06-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Added pic
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwivan View Post
    0013nv.jpg7euf.jpg

This was HDT's run around hack,We brought her in Perth(2005) and restored her back here in New Zealand,196 kilowatt and polarized from HDT

Cheers kiwivan
    ps this was built after the split with GMH,We had PB sign all the paper work when he was here

mmmmm nice. chuck a board in the back and still be able to drive in traffic and see out the sides!
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwivan View Post
    0013nv.jpg7euf.jpg

Cheers kiwivan
    this was built after the split with GMH,We had PB sign all the paper work when he was here
    You wont see many wagons like that around. This was my first VL Calais. Sorry about the quality of the photos. image.jpg

Looks to have an LE kit on her.

Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Yeah I did put the LE kit on it.

Thread Information