Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visit to a well kept secret that shouldn't be, Qld Car Museum Hampton.

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by HZSanFan View Post
    What a great collection...is the HQ Pano a Sandman?
    He told me he thinks it is but wanted me to help him check it out, I will be going back so I will check numbers.

It is a nice car though, no doubt about it.

Sandman Driver
    Wow let me know when your going back for a visit and will join in, to catch up with Roy boy, Top selection of vehicles there!!! Also that will give him a HJ & HX for the collection lol

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by micks_sandman View Post
    Wow let me know when your going back for a visit and will join in, to catch up with Roy boy, Top selection of vehicles there!!! Also that will give him a HJ & HX for the collection lol
    That's the plan Micko, I was hoping to get at least 5 vans out there together, get some photos and the likes of Micks xy, Jacks XU1 and a certain Mustang convertible and who ever else wants to come along, maybe even a Kia owning, Justin Bebier loving type chap could come along as well lol.

No your right, would make Roy pretty excited that's for sure especially when we make the donation announcement of the rare Jade HX Sandman LMAO !
    Last edited by Flamenco_not_Flamingo; 19-03-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Can you put a thread in the QLD section when you know what date.

I'd enjoy coming along if possible even though I've been to the museum a couple of times already. Great collection!

Quote Originally Posted by buickzz View Post

I'd enjoy coming along if possible even though I've been to the museum a couple of times already. Great collection!
    I would be keen to drive to Hampton as well and meet up at the museum . Would be a good day out I think and to meet some members from this site. But I'll give you a tip mate, don't park too close to Flamingo's Kia. He hates getting door dents. LOL.

A trip to the museum sound's like a great idea Flamingo, not a bad run from here. I was only in Esk the day you were there actually. We were driving back from Armidale in NSW, and from Warwick I take a road straight across to Gatton, and then to Esk. We then head to Kilcoy etc, it's a quicker trip for us and keep's us off the main highway's until we get to the Ettamogah pub.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Sandman Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by davegmh View Post
    I would be keen to drive to Hampton as well and meet up at the museum . Would be a good day out I think and to meet some members from this site. But I'll give you a tip mate, don't park too close to Flamingo's Kia. He hates getting door dents. LOL.
    LOL you guys make me laugh, & Dave the day Flamingo buys a Kia I Will buy a Commodore!!!! also Dave I believe Roy might Have a Pinup of Justin Bebier if you are looking for another one lol...

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by buickzz View Post

No problem buick, will do!

Quote Originally Posted by davegmh View Post
    Would be great mate, and, you know I don't like to borrow your Kia !

Quote Originally Posted by micks_sandman View Post
    LOL you guys make me laugh, & Dave the day Flamingo buys a Kia I Will buy a Commodore!!!! also Dave I believe Roy might Have a Pinup of Justin Bebier if you are looking for another one lol...
    Looks like your in the market for a Commodore then Mick. I'd grab a knife and shoot myself before I got in Flamingo's Kia. And by the way, I've never been to Korea to visit the Kia factory!! Have I Flamingo ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    A trip to the museum sound's like a great idea Flamingo, not a bad run from here. I was only in Esk the day you were there actually. We were driving back from Armidale in NSW, and from Warwick I take a road straight across to Gatton, and then to Esk. We then head to Kilcoy etc, it's a quicker trip for us and keep's us off the main highway's until we get to the Ettamogah pub.
    A few of us keen to go Flamingo. Any idea on a date yet.? I'm chomping at the bit.

Thread Information