Thread: What is the state of sandman sales ?

What is the state of sandman sales ?

Hey all, I have been out of the sandman loop for a couple of years now since selling my old can in 2011... I am just wondering what is the state of people buying and selling sandmans ? Has the price of vans increased over the last few years of stayed at a similar rate ? From memory they were around $35,000 for a sandman that was immaculate and restored back in 2011.. I know it varies significantly depending on the van I was just hoping to gather a bit of a guesstimate on how much is a decent price for vans these days preferably unrestored as I'm hoping to get back in the game and restore one !!

Cheers !
    The classic sandman panel van - still a fathers worst nightmare

Not much has changed price-wise, but there is a definite higher public awareness that I'm noticing regarding vans in general. I can't park anywhere in the van without a stranger wanting to tell me their panel van story, Sandman or otherwise.

So of course, prices will start to rise, just like hotrods, Harleys, etc when they hit a high in the trend curve.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Thread Information