Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craig (Frosty's ) Sandman....

Cruiser
    So you made think Vombil about what work I've done so I looked up the parts I put in,
    Bonnet cable,radiator support panel,Gilmore belt,water pump.thermostat,thermostat housing, radiator, radiator hoses,twin thermo fans,battery,altinator,timing cover,rocker covers,flywheel inspection cover,Holley carb,HEI ignition,upper and lower ball joints and steering bushes,all door and tail gate rubbers,full handbrake cable,right mirror,diff oil seal, right door and window actuator,rust repairs to left door and gutters and sills,full twin stainless exhaust and mufflers,carpet,seat covers, hood lineing,gear stick and selector mechanism,front brakes inc. rotors and pads and calipers,decals (thanks Jason) wheel nuts,air cleaner,engine mounts,gear box mount,tail gate support wires,front wheel spacers,glove box lock, dash board mat,window tint, lots of paint and fish oil and 4 tyres.
    Hundreds of hours work and it's just done as a daily driver and could do with a paint job but I like it. Thanks all for your kind comments. Please don't tell my other half how much these parts really cost.

Ha!! Love it!! I'm sure your missus has a fair idea of the cost man!!

I'm nearing the end of getting my HX sandy restored and have enjoyed the whole process so much I now have a HQ LS Monaro on the hoist to do it all again!!

My mrs spends time in the shed with me pulling things off and bagging and labeling them for later.

Love it.

Gaddy.

Cruiser
    Yeh Gaddy, I don't think Katy tells me the real price of shoes or her hand bag

Crickey! Much more than meets the eye hey. I think a lot of people forget (myself inc)how much time and money can go into a resto and even into a tidy up. I had a feeling those pics were old and some of the angles were funky (trying to hide some blemishes i imagine). Anyways mate looks trick and is loads sexier than any bucket that I've got in my driveway!
    BQZ

i'm still to meet a girl that gives a flying toss about rusty old holdens... please universe, convert my Mrs into a car lover.
    BQZ

I married one chris simple

By the way frosty when ya comin to the big smoke

Cruiser
    I've made to Mandurah (thats how i meet sslx76 who lives very near) which I thought was a reasonable step so maybe early next year to Kewdale Gene, then that promised cruise Chris. Went on a steel bumper cruise with hundreds of cars today and made it to Mundijong so I'm getting closer.

Yeah no probs i will make sure there is a few coldies here for ya

Well frosty made it to my place today didnt bring his sandman but he promised he will in a months time
    had a quick chat was good to meet you craig the next time the beers will be flowing
    cheers gen

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier 73 View Post
    Well frosty made it to my place today didnt bring his sandman but he promised he will in a months time
    had a quick chat was good to meet you craig the next time the beers will be flowing
    cheers gen
    Cheers gene.
    Last edited by Blocker; 19-01-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Thread Information