Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Careless people....

Thats my favourite HZ colour.....seriously, your ute is a stunner

That's not my ute. I have a HZ sandman panlevan the same colour.

Your 'bucket' is equally stunning

Banned
    That ute looks unreal. So much more eye catching than "yawn" another panelvan

"My bucket" ouch! I know it's not a HQ. The ute did look good straight and well painted. I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner.

Loved a "Windowless" early Panel Van. Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    People have neither knowledge nor respect. If they did, these stories would never see the light of day. I hit some blokes BMW a few years ago in Melbourne. I took the ute home and walked back and owned up, paid for the damage and it was all good. I told him I'd be gutted if someone hit and run my vehicle, so it was the right thing to do.
    I'm certain people have no idea what a sports mirror would cost to replace. I'm equally certain they don't care. It's unfortunate.
    Honourable Bloke! You are in a small group.

All I wanted was a note saying "sorry". I wouldn't have asked for money, but it's just the fact that people don't care.

I bumped into a blokes car years ago and he came running out of the shops wanting to kill me! I said I was sorry, it was an accident and I was insured, and he was raving like a maniac. A panel beater heard him and came over and offered to fix it for free (it wasn't much damage) and the guy was still carrying on like a lunatic. In the end I left it up to the lunatic and the panel beater to sort out, but called in at the 'beater a week later to see what happened and if I could pay something, and he said the guy never came to have it fixed!

You can't please some people.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

It's a rockin'
    we parked next to a jag once thinking we would be safe but we copped a heavy jag door into the side of our van and when i confronted the jag owner he couldnt care less but you know what they say paybacks are a bitch and i left the carpark with a smile on my face

A week ago, I took the family for a drive down to Geelong.....stopped at McDonalds as the kids wanted chips...... as i opened the rear door to let the young bloke out, a stupid P plater flew into the empty spot next to us. She parked so close i literally had to shove him back so i could close the door so both of us wouldnt get cleaned up. I asked her if she was mental and her reply was 'does it look like i give a f#$k?'. So if anyone needs a passenger side mirror for a late model camry ..let me know, its free. She might want to look at her front guard, both doors and rear quarter as well. I remember when i was a kid, i have enough common sense to respect other people....these days that common sense has flown out the window. Now im not one to damage peoples property at all....but she well and truly pushed her luck. Once my kids are in danger....you cannot stop me from protecting them. Sorry..end rant

Thread Information