Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 253 conversion.

donuts are what fat yank coppers eat and then let gas out...i have a wb ute there with twin normal type tanks and 1 is where the fuel tank went i think..will try and get you some pics....dunno why the **** someone would tell you to put a donut in???:knockout:

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    donuts are what fat yank coppers eat and then let gas out...i have a wb ute there with twin normal type tanks and 1 is where the fuel tank went i think..will try and get you some pics....dunno why the **** someone would tell you to put a donut in???:knockout:
    cos i want one in the same place i'm ripping the petrol tank out of and then i want them both connected to the same nozzle for filling. Not sure if i should go the balance thingy of emptying both tanks at the same time, or go the flick of the switch to change from one tank to the other when needed....

im putting another tank in sinbox and im gunna go flicky swictchy....at least that will remind me to top up...
    so you already have a donut tank at your rear then...

im putting another tank in sinbox and im gunna go flicky swictchy....at least that will remind me to top up...
    so you already have a donut tank at your rear then...
    u callg my butt a donut tank???
    no, still have fuel tank, want to rip it out and replace and maybe (hopefully) use the petrol filler as the gas filler instead. currently have the gas filler in the lower rhs quarters and it shits me! got to squat down and have face next to filler when filling the gas cos the majority of numnuts at the servers have removed the clips that hold the trigger in place. Do have a piece of plastic to shove in there, but if they see that, they crack it!

im runnin a 80/90 litre tank swung under the rear where the spare wheel goes in sinbox and so far figuring out with a dodgey speedo im getting 350 k with a 350 chev...my 5 litre injected vr ute has a 90 litre tank and get up to 450k..depending on right foot attitude...bending down is good..

im runnin a 80/90 litre tank swung under the rear where the spare wheel goes in sinbox and so far figuring out with a dodgey speedo im getting 350 k with a 350 chev...my 5 litre injected vr ute has a 90 litre tank and get up to 450k..depending on right foot attitude...bending down is good..
    bending down is not good, bending over is....LOL

hmm, i have a 70L tank, well they told me 72 usuable litres, which I have NEVER filled with 72 litres! max i've put in is 45L (approx)..... not sure what's going on there??

Another Q: what is the difference between a Holden V8 308 black motor vs blue motor? please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdragon View Post
    Another Q: what is the difference between a Holden V8 308 black motor vs blue motor? please.
    the colour and the date codes and engine numbers...if you are going straight gas you can put a prepollution motor in...and yes bending over is good ...:Tongue:

the colour and the date codes and engine numbers...if you are going straight gas you can put a prepollution motor in...and yes bending over is good ...:Tongue:
    what do you mean by prepollution motor... does this mean there's bits in it/on it for antipollution? So I could use an 8 out of anything?

maz...goe here http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...lds..explained
    i havent finished this article yet..keep an eye on it as it will explain with pics..

Thread Information