Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: is this hj van a sandman

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    My reply was directed to the car in the quoted post. Acacia Ridge HJ with no XX7 (no XU3 in this case as 3/75) is not a Sandman regardless of whatever else it has. Even if it was one and they've forgottten to put it on no-one will ever see it as a Sandman and it'll probably never be valued any higher than any other non-Sandman van in the same condition. Dealers did all sorts of, I won't say dodgy but lets say "fringe" things to make a car for sale. Just look at Taily's car, it started life as a Kingswood Sandman but got back changed into a Kingswood to make the sale. Lots of HX and HZ Kingswood vans got tarted up and sold as Sandmans too by dealers.
    Which I apologized for. I was miss-informed thinking the thread was started by a certain someone but it wasn't. It was arrogant of me not to read the initial post I was commenting on. Again, please forgive me. You're credibility is still high in my books!

Sandman Guru
    No need to apologise, I was just explaining my post as it was obviously misread and I could see why.

Thread Information