Thread: hj xx7

Learner Driver

hj xx7

hi everyone , I have just purchased a hj sandman van , and would like to know what the colours are and any information that anyone has would be appreciated it is hj8wm70 body 368388b trim 1899 60v paint 567 15945 driveline l31 m21 gv4 it is also xx7 on tag the only thing strange is it does not have the rear teeth on the rear roof lining as for full head lining ??? did any vans ever come out like this ? the guy I got it off says the original colour was a dark green and I can see it under the primer in spots this is telling me it is most likely the correct body?? he had it for 6 years but did not do any of the work to it so does not no much history thanks in advance for any help greg

1899 is Jade Green. L31 is 308. The teeth could have been removed at some stage. What sort of condition is the vehicle in? I recall a couple of Jade Green HJ's for sale in the last 12 months.

Sandman Guru
    Could be a rebody. You'll know by the side strips for headlining

Learner Driver
    thanks for your response , the van has not been for sale publicly for 6 years , the condition is great , the body is in primer and immaculate as are the gts gaurds . and it is windowless I will get some pics up when I pick it up in a couple of weeks thanks again greg

Learner Driver
    could you explain what the side strips look like , and do you know if any sandys xx7 come without them as I said the original paint underneath looks like jade green which could indicate the original body, I would love to know if this vehicle is on this sites register thanks again greg

Thread Information