Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HX Xu3 Sandman?

Sandman Guru
    Not really as this is GVW is common to V8 XU4 utes also.

Hey Kyuss, How bigs your shed,this would make 2 sandy utes in one week?! Have you got any others tucked away,just asking!

the problem is that the 67V is a sandman trim and common to non - sandmans,.... and 2200 kgs is a possible sandman GVM but almost exclusive to non sandman V8 also.
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

Quote Originally Posted by seavan View Post
    Hey Kyuss, How bigs your shed,this would make 2 sandy utes in one week?! Have you got any others tucked away,just asking!
    Haha, not big enough! Shed is full and I've kicked the wife's Suby out of the carport at the moment until I sell one of my utes....in reality I don't need another sandman, just hard to pass up when one (?) comes up not far from me . The one I've been asking q's about appeared on here as a new post in the lounge on Thursday: 'HX ute'. Not for me but someone may be keen, it's near Colac, vic i think.

Quote Originally Posted by adam perth View Post
    the problem is that the 67V is a sandman trim and common to non - sandmans,.... and 2200 kgs is a possible sandman GVM but almost exclusive to non sandman V8 also.
    Yeah I know the 2200GVW doesn't rule it out but it puts me off too much. The most tempting part of the ute was it apparently has the original motor although not the gearbox. It apparently has GTS rims, dash and s/wheel, owner didn't sound too sure about mirrors, original glovebox lid gone and no full length centre console anymore. Think it's still original papaya paint but no decals.

I might go and check this out if I get a chance Kyuss its not far from me. Has been resprayed white and has the wrong mirrors but I would like to see the center consul mount. Has been turned into a B&S rig but curiosity killed the cat as they say! Cant wait to see how the one you picked up off gumtree is when it arrives. You were quick at jumping on that one, you killed me!
    Last edited by seavan; 03-08-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seavan View Post
    I might go and check this out if I get a chance Kyuss its not far from me. Has been resprayed white and has the wrong mirrors but I would like to see the center consul mount. Has been turned into a B&S rig but curiosity killed the cat as they say! Cant wait to see how the one you picked up off gumtree is when it arrives. You were quick at jumping on that one, you killed me!
    No worries, hope it turns out to be the real deal. I've bought two in the past week so I need to cease and desist for a while lol. Can't wait to get the gumtree one home, will post some photos,of it and the HZ XX7 when I get organised. Andy

Thread Information