Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WTB or find HZ Chassis BHZ 41946A

Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    Good luck finding it but there is hope my old Sandman was living in a shed 3 streets away with a defect on it
    start doorknocking! ;)

Leadfoot
    Great way to meet new people. Dealers secretary will be back next week so I will have to wait till then, have to tread a bit carefully though the line between getting help and being told to go forth and multiply is pretty fine with these blokes. Army does have a paper so that might be a good spot to start. Just want to check the records first though because the salesman I spoke to was talking about it having power steer which was never on it when i had it so hopefully we are on the same page. Pretty amazing finding your car 3 streets away, never know whats lurking in suburban garages.

It's a rockin'
    It was good to find it and still in good condition,we must have walked past that house about 50 times but on the day we found it the gates and shed were open. I still keep in contact with the owner and keep nagging him to sell it back to me but his wife wont let him part with it. Even more of a coincidence was i met his parents previously when i was selling a Monaro. His dad came to have a look at the monaro and said his son had a monaro but sold it to buy a panelvan (my panelvan)

Leadfoot
    Where do these blokes find these women, my wife loves nothing more than seeing my stuff disappear over the horizon. I did once find a V8 XR Fairmont that my father had when I was a kid half an hour away in a neighbouring town. Sadly the years hadn't been real kind to the old girl but I'm talking probably 15 years apart so you can be lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by sjc315 View Post
    Where do these blokes find these women, my wife loves nothing more than seeing my stuff disappear over the horizon.
    If my wife was like that, I'd make her disappear. She loves nothing more then to see me happy, one of the many reasons I married her.

Leadfoot
    Mine is pretty tolerant but not a car lover, just a means of getting from A to B. And I'm under no illusions, I have been known to push the friendship.

Banned
    Mine keeps telling me to keep my WB. She also bought me the CRF450 for Christmas in 2007 to get me back into racing bikes. She also entered me into the Finke desert race for my 40th birthday this year. However maybe she was trying to get a life insurance payout for my 40th. Or at least that's how I felt at the end of day one.
    She's a keeper.

Leadfoot
    I broached the subject of a Fatboy a while back with a positive response, maybe your right with the life insurance angle..

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    If my wife was like that, I'd make her disappear. She loves nothing more then to see me happy, one of the many reasons I married her.
    My X was like that. Couldn't understand my hobby and passion. (stickthis business included)
    My new gal. Loves it. Loves the car scene and loves the "Stickthis" side of things!

My gal is a keeper for sure!! Good luck with the search !!

Thread Information