hey fellas - blocker you may have an email from me as i had a bit of trouble getting back in to the forum - but i am in now! like the new chat room but i agree with absinth - new layout was a bit to get used too. i am one of those idiots that doesnt like change on computers hehe. the site is great and you and your mates should be very proud of it. I also agree that it should remain as 'sandman specific' as possible. a lot of the other sites and forums just get too big. when i am on here sandmans is pretty much all i would want to see and talk about. of course we all probably have an appreciation of all things 'cars' etc etc but i just think this should be about sandmans.

On another note Blocker i put a photo in the hx display page with me and my ute so i matched your personal pick. love the van mate - very sexy. and as for an inquiry - how did you come up with the colour combination for the home page of the my sandman website - i really like the brown and yellow decal on the green background. If that could have been ordered i would think that a jamaica lime or barbados green sandy with those decals would have looked very cool.
Do we really know if a customer could walk into a holden dealership in the 70's and order any sandman combination/parts to create their own genuine sandman or were holden only selling their own designs? I am not talking about aftermarket mods - more so if i wanted the above mentioned colour and decals could i get it if i wanted to wait for my order??

cheers mick