Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the Sandman one of the hardest cars to sell???

there are tyre kickers for any car. be cool and push them away. generally if they call again you know they are for real. i always make myself scarcely available unless the time they want to meet is truly suitable. nothing worse than waiting for someone who never shows but now has your address...
    BQZ

I never give my address when selling a car. I always make it a very public place well away from my address. People knowing where the car is stored or showing what you have to unknowns is not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    I never give my address when selling a car. I always make it a very public place well away from my address. People knowing where the car is stored or showing what you have to unknowns is not a good idea.
    Totally agree with your last comment

Very true to all the comments. I bought mine because it was something I always wanted. Apart from a LX SLR. But they were and still are over priced. Always have known that after my sandman was done it would be near impossible to sell for it cost. But never bought it for that, the driving experience and pleasure I get out of it means I will keep it for some time to come. And too true it seems that ever dick is an expert on Sandman's. I was told it was a mock up because it didn't have flutes in the guards." They all did".What a dick! Long live the passion.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier 73 View Post
    Totally agree with your last comment
    last van i sold i did the public place thing. it really weeds out the shit kickers. Id say "meet me at the petrol station. when you get there call me and ill come meet you. I only live 2 mins away". meeting at work is good too if your job gives you the flexibility. my mrs is super anal about having randoms at out place
    BQZ

Cruiser
    Are you selling a hq sandman or thinking of it? Isnt there a lady looking for one on this forum? Just a thought!

Thread Information