Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: road trip

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    Very cool, we'll have to catch up some day when I'm up that way. Always take in the Captain Thunderbolt statue and War Museum as we drive through Uralla.
    I know of my some distant relatives still living in Uralla.
    For sure! Uralla is a a great small town to live in Whats the last name of your distant relatives? I may know them, when theres less than 3000 people, you know most of them.. hahaha
    Cheers,
    Matt

My WB Ute Build:
    http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...te-Shed-Thread

My HZ Sandman Panelvan Replica:
    http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...nelvan-Replica

WHERE ARE YOU BHZ29069A!?!?!?

Cruiser
    If you decide to go west you should check out pt Lincoln and sorounding areas , tumby bay cummins , coffin bay , you can spend a week there and have some great scenery and roads . Not to mention the best seafood going and a great wine area too that no one seems to know about!

Mi Matt,

I sent you a private message as it's taking this thread off topic.

It's a rockin'
    Quote Originally Posted by HJRAY View Post
    If you decide to go west you should check out pt Lincoln and sorounding areas , tumby bay cummins , coffin bay , you can spend a week there and have some great scenery and roads . Not to mention the best seafood going and a great wine area too that no one seems to know about!
    We had a short holiday over that way in March this year,we stayed at the Pt Lincoln hotel. you are right about the food we had some great meals.

It's a rockin'
    4 days of work to go and then we are on holidays,just my wife and i for the first time in 20 years,the kids are staying home to water the cat and feed the plants and do whatever kids do when their parents are away.We will be in the West from late april and are planning on going to Albany and working our way up, so if any one wants to catch up and show off their toys pm me your mob. number and area you live and i will ring you when we are in your area.Also if anyone know of any events that are on in May let me know(car events that is) We are not only into Sandmans,.....Fords,Holdens ,Valiants,Hotrods we love them all.
    Hope to catch up with some of you soon, Mick and Christine
    ps unless i find a V series van real soon we will be driving our SV6 commodore over

Cruiser
    PM sent

If you come thru the city im about 8ks from Perth CBD we could go for a meal at Little Creatures in Fremantle
    if your keen Mick
    cheers Gene

Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    ps unless i find a V series van real soon we will be driving our SV6 commodore over
    You would be mad to not have a go at this one.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231202563127
    Rare prototype that Holden used in promotion shots. Low Klms and the price is pretty darn good.

Nice inners but any other colour than than tiger you probably get that for $14000 if you tried hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    4 days of work to go and then we are on holidays,just my wife and i for the first time in 20 years,the kids are staying home to water the cat and feed the plants and do whatever kids do when their parents are away.We will be in the West from late april and are planning on going to Albany and working our way up, so if any one wants to catch up and show off their toys pm me your mob. number and area you live and i will ring you when we are in your area.Also if anyone know of any events that are on in May let me know(car events that is) We are not only into Sandmans,.....Fords,Holdens ,Valiants,Hotrods we love them all.
    Hope to catch up with some of you soon, Mick and Christine
    bugger! i couldve sold you my v series van when you got here! if i only knew a couple of days ago. it sold on thursday. only car of mine that is moving under its own steam atm is my HQ ute. deffo far from a head turner!
    BQZ

Thread Information