Found this ad on e-bay
For some reason I can't post attachments/photos

Currently sitting at $2000.00 with no bids

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281113885...ht_1991wt_1399
77 Holden HX Sandman
this is an old photo but it's basically the same now, just sitting in the back corner, being used as a bit of storage room, as you can see on the window in the pic it has all the details!originally 308 4speed absynth yellow 18v (black trim)apparently only sandmans in the HX had black trimseating cap 2,has matching chassisbody is extremely rusty and in my opinion is past any chance of restoration, even the good bits I think are full of bog,it's really only good for a body swap, See my other add!currently has no diff, as I leant it to a mate so he can move his ute about, but will be sold as a roller,has all bolt on panels which are buggered,any other parts not listed (if any) are a bonus for you.just a rusty shell on a sandman chassis with tags.Tags have been removed from body and are kept in a secret place!feel free to inspect or ask any questionsitem located in Cobram VIC 3644cash upon p/up onlymay help with deliveryMAY SWAP WHAT YOU GOT?CHECK MY OTHER ITEMSadvertised elsewhere0488642340