Thread: HZ Kingswood van on Ebay BHZ15118A

Sandman Guru

HZ Kingswood van on Ebay BHZ15118A

Kingswood van with major error on the ID plates.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-Sa...item20d13ff21e

You'll have to look at auction for photos as from what Dave posted last night I don't think we should upload them anymore.

cant pic the mistakes with a quick glance... go on
    BQZ

Is the body number on the skinny plate out by 1 number?

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    ... from what Dave posted last night I don't think we should upload them anymore.
    What would make you say that? The threads are dead set useless within a month if you don't post photos.
    So you can't or they don't want you to use the forum database to add photos anymore. Using an external source host has no impact.
    Create an account with www.photobucket.com (or similar) and use the URL code to link them.

Sandman Guru
    Photos uploaded are clogging/slowing the forum, that is what I got from Dave's posts.
    Not interested in stuffing with external hosting. If I really want to post some photos i'll put them on my own website with links.

Sandman Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    Is the body number on the skinny plate out by 1 number?

Mauser
    Other way around, BODY number is out by one digit from the PSN. And there is no such PSN as the one on the BODY plate, hence it is the one that is wrong.

no seating capacity

sorry just zoomed and i can just see it
    Last edited by Blocker; 08-04-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Sandman Driver
    Yes very nice van for a Z but a little to exxy for me??? hope it get sold at this money.

Ah OK. Innuendo has it right and is spot on also about ebay links needing a photo or two to accompany them as they do run off the radar after a month or so. I did play around a bit with the wording of the notification post about pictures trying my best not to be ambiguous in any way, which may not have come across properly - my apologies. Do ebay hosted pics disappear after 90 days? Byron, I reckon that a couple of pics like those ones with errors quickly saved and uploaded to a (photobucket etc) account are gold around here as not everyone has quite the eye for detail that you (and others here) do and I/we/they need all the pointers they can get in that direction.

The issues with pics isn't the external link to a hosting website, it is the physical space and resource limits on our servers. Please all, don't forget that mysandman doesn't bombard you with ads and cookies, all of which come from moving to larger servers as they cost big bucks and have to be paid for somehow. This may have to happen in the future, I don't know. I do know and understand thatposting pics to the forum is now a more convoluted process, which we apologise for, but it cannot stay the way it was anymore.
    Nunc est bibendum...

Thread Information