Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB HX or HZ Sandman

Factory electric windows in a sandman since when

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier 73 View Post
    Thinking the same thing bud

sold all thanks for the input ,someone got a great buy

OK so thanks for the thread derail.

The OP posted he is looking for a Sandman. Best thing to do mate is keep looking on the usual online car selling websites and get involved in the forums here and you will learn so much more to help you determine exactly what you need when it comes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier 73 View Post
    The way I read it he did not say Factory power windows. He said factory power steer and electric windows.

A more constructive and informative reply may be something you might want to consider to build this forum community.

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    The way I read it he did not say Factory power windows. He said factory power steer and electric windows.

A more constructive and informative reply may be something you might want to consider to build this forum community.
    Calm down i was only stating a fact gee some people are so sensitive

Congrats on the sale to
    Last edited by Blocker; 23-12-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Cruiser
    See now your taking what was said and putting it in your own context.... Glacier73 is 100% right.... What the guy said and i quote from the post was "it is one of the best spec hz you will find it is 308 4spd factory power steer and electric windows"

That says he believes it has factory power windows to me.... Dont know how it could mean anything but

Check out the pic with the console with 4 switches why would you need 4 when there is only 2 windows
    thanks hqgts

I actually read it the same way Blocker did, but hey I'd put that down to more a vagary of the internet and BB forums. Different minds percieve the same information differently, nothing wrong with that.

Old saying about sweating petty things.....

In response to the original poster. How long is a piece of string? The real answer is what is one worth to YOU? Study what they are worth (both east and west coasts) and work out where you can pick one up spec'd the way you want and in the colour you want cheapest.....

Regards,

Dave.
    Nunc est bibendum...

To the OP, don't take too much notice of the doom and gloom. You can still get them at a reasonable price. A pretty clean fully registered HZ sold up here in the last couple of months for $10k. New owner drove it home to southern Victoria. It was only advertised locally apart from a thread like this where I linked the ad. I'm not sure if that was where the buyer saw it but for you to find a good one at a reasonable price you will need to do the legwork. A good one doesn't go looking for a buyer, it doesn't need to. If you see a promising ad then jump right on it, drop everything you're doing and go check it out before someone else gets to it and keep it to yourself until you've paid for it. If you don't know already, learn the tricks for identifying a genuine one so you don't need to wait. They're there if you look hard enough, but the days of them falling in your lap are basically over.

Thread Information