Thread: Expressions of interest. WHAT COLOUR KITS SHOUD WE DO NEXT!!!

Expressions of interest. WHAT COLOUR KITS SHOUD WE DO NEXT!!!

As the title suggests.

We are about to do the HZ DX5 kits, light blue, mid blue, dark blue.

Once these are done we will be looking at doing a different combo. What ones do you suggest? What is people wanting?

If you need them in 6 months time. I suggest let me know now! That way you wont be waiting.

Cheers!
    Jason

Hi Jason, unless you have a set of HX DY2 ready to go or are thinking of doing a run, I would be interested in a set of DX5 stripes. My HX ute will be painted in it's original Deauville Blue and DX5 would look good on it.
    Cheers
    Dick

I just had another look at the decals on the home page, HX DX5 or HZ DX5 would both look good on the blue body! I'm not sure if I like the correct DY2 with the orange edge.
    Last edited by Dick61; 30-11-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Extra text
    HQ Glacier White Belmont Ute
    Wanted Lanspeed accessories for Holden Grey engines, twin carb manifolds, extractors, rocker cover, 3 speed floor shift.

Dy2. Im all out of mate. Depending on interest we wont be printing them any time soon.

DX5 HX we are out of also. Again depending on interested wont be doing them soon. But saying that I have a couple of others interested in them.

HZ DX5. 3 blues. This is what we are about to print. As said there is limited numbers we will be doing. You can email me if you like. Or give me a call. This set would look sweet on your Deauville. Would brighten it up! The purples..... I dont think would be any good. DY3. The yellow, orange, red. I have seen that on it before too. But looks a bit tacky.

0427110502 or jason[MENTION=32]stickthis[/MENTION]decals.com.au

Im putting a custom colour on my blue ute. cream outer, then mid blue, dark blue. (I have cream leather interior to fit also). But we dont do custom colours for anyone else. Because the cost in doing it is not affordable! haha.

Thread Information