Thread: Hello? I am not good with this chatting on th internet? I seem to have upset ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Learner Driver

Hello? I am not good with this chatting on th internet? I seem to have upset ?

G'day guys I feel like a Dick Now! i seem to have Upset the Boss? Sorry. l31

Learner Driver
    Hey mate, i'm only new on here myself, so don't know if its my place to even say anything. But I did notice your earlier thread, and to me it wasn't a big deal, I'm sure its probably already forgotten. Probably pays to watch your capitals and exclamation/question marks in future.
    In general, very informative site, and a good bunch of members, cheers Pat

We are a great bunch of people

PM sent to you L31, you will see a Notification in the top right corner of the forum page next time you log on. Click it and you'll be able to read the PM (Private Message).

Just take it a bit easy on the "new thread" button and you'll be right. One of the things a lot of people like about this forum is that it's nice and clean. Threads contain useful and relevant information laid out in an easy to read fashion, unlike a lot of other forums that are full of nonsensical rants that go off topic. A lot of the knowledge base here speaks from years of experience and ownership of these cars rather than the "secondhand guessing knowledge" you get on other car forums. I reckon Blocker does a great job of keeping the boards clean and ensuring mysandman stays as one of the best info sources for Hq-HZ Holdens.

Be sure to make it clear what you're asking too. I couldn't make head nor tail of your "have you noticed" thread. I had a look in HX visual info and couldn't see any HZ photos in there so still not sure what that was all about. You won't always get instant replies either. It'll be slow this weekend cause a lot of members are at the van gathering in Bashurst.

Thread Information