Thread: User postbit

User postbit

I'd like to introduce you to the User Postbit.

You see it everyday on the forums but want to explain a couple things you may not be aware of. (the green icon)

A - Is the User Reputation icon. It displays the members reputation on the forums as decided by others.

B - These triangles can hide or show your activity on the forums. If you do not want to see it, click on the triangles to hide or show.

C - These are 5 recent Achievements the person has gained on the forums, from post levels, thread creation etc.

D - Report Post Icon. If you see a post that is inappropriate you can report it to the Moderating team or me by clicking on this icon.

E - Add to a members reputation by clicking on this icon, so that others can see they are in good/poor standing in the community.

Reputation There are some basic uses for reputation.

You gain reputation points by providing good posts.
    You can gain reputation points by giving to others.

You can only give a certain amount of reps per 24 hours.
    You cannot give it reps to the same person unless you have given reps to a certain number of people. This prevents stacking.

You will receive additional reps for the amount of time you have been a member.
    You will receive additional reps for post counts.

I hope it works well and rewards those that put in the effort to build the community.

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information