Thanks folks

I like the idea of the foam cut outs...sounds like a cool project in itself. My partner does sculpting and moulding so no doubt she'll have some cracking ideas how to make that look super neat and purpose made. Shes much more knowledgable when it comes to that stuff and has a ready supply of casting media on hand

The tool box itself.....i like the idea of using panels.....but i just cant see how to do it in the most seemles way....yet. Already thinking of using bonnet hinges and latches. Yeah i know it sounds overkill but having a H series box is super tempting. Those damn body lines are unforgiving to say the least. A low lying box may very well be the go.....but ill have to get a supply of bits n pieces to store in there, and take it from there. Scissor jacks, tyre irons, straps, tools etc etc. I might have a play on photoshop and see what angles work and what looks like a train wreck.

Tonneau ..... that aluminium strip sounds interesting. I'm in contact with a local auto trimmer that makes everything in their factory. So i'll see what recommendations they have to offer. Considering they do auto and marine, surely they have a waterproofing solution.
Inners, unlikely the water will pool there....the channel along the B pillar tapers down towards the back. The front horizontal channel will be the only issue....but common sense will be if is in the rain, keep an eye on it