Well, finally got around to going and picking up the parts from Queensland... We drove 1700k's (up and back..) to go and see some family, so I thought that I would tag some car parts on the end..

This fulla was wrecking a WB that was full of rust, and I went and had a look at it. I found that it had a set of original Dragway Splats on it with decent rubber on them.
They are 14 x 7 all round, they have 225/65's on the rear and 215/65's on the front, all the tyres would pass rego no problems at all...
There are a few bumps on the edges of the rims, but overall they are pretty good..

I also picked up a heater cable, the rear mudflaps and he threw in the heater controls on the dash for nothing..

Here are some pics..

Genuine Dragways!!

The one on the left is after a light clean, and the others need a clean badly..

The backs are very very dirty.. Ohh, and the 4runner in the back ground is the trusty daily run about.. It has been i our family since brand new, dad brought it from Tamworth Toyota and it has been a country car ever since.. Its the highest optioned you could get, SR5 with 5spd manual, it is a 2.8L (Sighs..) Diesel - Its absolutley gutless.. - and special velour interior.. lol But it is just going over 403,000k's on the last trip.. It is all original, only ever had 2 clutches done and 3 timing belts done since 1990..
Once it gets to 425,000k's the engine is coming out for a freshen up and a turbo, then the gearbox will follow.. Its all in preparation for mum and dad towing the caravan.. lol

This is the worst on one of the front wheels.. What do you guys reckon?? safe to drive on???

Its still got heaps of tread left..

Rears

Fronts

I also picked up some strips my aunty was holding.. They are WB kingswood strips, full set plus an extra door one.. They are in pretty good nick as well..

The speedo is finished being fixed, and is ready to be collected. Hopefully I can get it soon..

I am getting a few more parts from a wrecker to finish the main things that need to be done. Ohh, and am going to try and get the right throw-out bearing tomorrow so I can put the gearbox back in and have the clutch adjusted properly!!

Well thats all the progress for the moment!