Well, I have been working away on the GTS dash... I have bought the paint markers that [MENTION=771]V6HQUTE[/MENTION] told me about, and did the white and the red on the guages... It has come up pretty good... But it has had 3-4 coats of each colour... The red is definatley heaps better than it was...

I got a silver paint marker and did the "HOLDEN" badges that go on the b-pillar... I am only fitting them to cover up the small amount of paint that got pulled off when they were removed.. But they come up really good aswell.. I have to put a clear coat over them, but they would fool anyone 3 foot from the car..

I decided that out of the 2 GTS dash fascia's neither of them were good enough... So I decided to make 1 good dash out of 2 GTS fascia's and 1 WB kingswood one...

Mine was in worse condition than V6HQUTE's one.. :( Mine was completely smashed around the headlight hole, and the radio area was cut out very badly, the 2 mounting lugs were broken off (bottom left) plus it also had a few cracks under the heater controls... I'll let the before pics do the talking...

I have spent the past 2 days cutting the replacement pieces out and getting them to fit in the fascia.. It is a prick of a job without the right tools... It took me about 8hrs with a hacksaw (often only using the blade..) and 1 file... I got the bits to fit in pretty good, but the radio area still needs a little more work, and then it should be all good...

The 3 dashes that are going to become 1...

I had a bit of a problem with the radio part, with it breaking while I was cutting it... :( But I can bear with it and fix it...

Hopefully tomorrow I can get in and get the headlight switch in like V6HQUTE has done it and atleast the radio bit and the mounting lugs tacked on... If I feel like I'm getting somewhere (and don't want to watch the cricket.. ) I may get the whole lot done...

Anyway, I will put some more pics up when it gets finished...

Ohh, and it is an original GM fascia so it is worth saving...

I have also bought a full set of WB kingswood body mouldings for $100 + 1 spare door mould.. They are in good condition, but are definatley worth more than $100..