Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let the truth now be told!!

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Can anyone explain the flag blowing when the moon has no atmosphere to me? I am also confused by this.
    You are right, in no atmosphere the flag would just droop along the pole. So the story is the nerds at NASA added light wire mesh in the fabric of the flag so it would sit straight, they also added a horizontal rod on the top axis of the flag.

There are videos of the astronauts doing this... but no videos of them conducting experiments on nazi fembots... oops I've already said too much.

He we go again anyone that doesnt believe that man landed on the moon you been toking on your hash pipe to long
    do you know how many people worked on this project over 1000 now you know how hard that would have been to keep a secret cmon wake up and smell the coffee the yanks are the worst for trying to keep a secret
    my 2cents

Or maybe the hash tokers are the ones who blv cos they were stoned when they watched it "live" on tv !
    Like my dad was!!

P Plater
    they probably dont believe in roswell either

Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    You are right, in no atmosphere the flag would just droop along the pole. So the story is the nerds at NASA added light wire mesh in the fabric of the flag so it would sit straight, they also added a horizontal rod on the top axis of the flag.

There are videos of the astronauts doing this... but no videos of them conducting experiments on nazi fembots... oops I've already said too much.
    http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...vit01hiXLhGMVA

Banned
    Just watched that video..... that flag is clearly blowing and flapping at the end of it. I don't know that they didn't land on the moon, I just don't know that they did either.
    The more you think about the flag thing, the more ridiculous it is.

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Can anyone explain the flag blowing when the moon has no atmosphere to me? I am also confused by this.
    They had big fans in the studio...

Studio??

I've heard it was in a shed....

Cruiser
    Personally i reckon they did land on the moon.... What i believe is that they filmed the moon walk in a mock set as a backup if they could not get pictures from the actual mission.... Remember every single american was watching.... If they didnt have pictures it would have been th biggest anticlimax of all time..... The americans were covering there arse an saving face

If you look at the flag it has a rod holding it at right angles. How do you know Neil Armstrong is really dead! I heard he was spotted having a pizza with Elvis and Jimmy Hendrix and Jim Morrison where still catching a Taxi to meet them!!!!

Come on!

Thread Information