POST 1.
"hi i have a hq 81837 that came out with manual 4 speed muncie and last owner replaced it with a t400 and welded a plate where the original hump was. the original muncie and linkages came with the car so im putting it back how it should be and need to remake the hump. i have looked every where for a pic and cant find one. think the original was pressed."

POST 2
"Hey mate, I'm in the same boat with my HQ, send me a message with your e-mail and I'll send you what I have."

Although this may be totally innocent request it would raise questions to me that is this a "set of tags" looking for a car.

This highlights to me the view that Byron has voiced about MySandman not directly publishing a step-by-step how-to guide to fake an entire Sandman from only the tags without obviously hindering people from using "large chunks" of a doner vehicle to minimise rust repair costs when saving a vehicle.

I wasn't aware that a manual HQ GTS and GTS/4 350 had a unique floorpan with a hump in it like an earlier monaro. That would have to be a rare shell.

I have seen a HQ full lenght, large opening console advertised on Ebay saying it had a muncie hump in it but at the time I was unsure that this was correct. Are the floor pans and consoles totally seperate part numbers? I have seen the complicated linkages for the clutch have been remade and the rest of the components could be easily sourced from the USA I assume.

Mauser