Thread: HX Sandman

Cruiser

HX Sandman

G'day Everyone,

Anyone interested in a project, thinking about selling mine, it was a Tuxedo Black HX with Camios trim, 308 & 4-speed, all that there is now is the body and a non-matching chassis which is out of a yellow HX Sandman but still not the original one, a previous owner drove the van off a bank and bent the chassis. There are a few spare parts, mostly front bolt on stuff ( brakes, steering, suspension etc ), there is rust in the sills( not e-bay size though ), about a 20c size hole where the mastic block goes under the cowl on the passengers side, rear quarters of course and a bit above the gutter above passenger door, floors and ute joint are perfect, as are rear lights. This was a show van so rear interior is not banged up, just one dent from when i last transported it and the motor in the back rolled around d'oh. Tags have been removed and are tucked away inside. Will have 3 gts rims and 1 chromie. Am chasing $1500 for it. If you have any questions just ask, or if you want to come and look and laugh we are about 1.5 hours south of Sydney.

Cheers Mark

Also advertised on Majestic Vanners http://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t2536-hx-starship
    Last edited by hxbunny; 23-06-2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: added link

Hi I would like to come and have alook at ther van, please send me a private message with the details

Thanks

Thread Information