Thread: HZ Windowless - Gumtree Perth

HZ Windowless - Gumtree Perth

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maida...van/1003262815

VERY strong money for a van that had not gts gear and has some rust. The bloke is asking 'WA Money" here it think.

Date Listed: 11/06/2012
    Last Edited: 11/06/2012
    Price: $18,000.00Negotiable
    Address: Maida Vale WA 6057
    For Sale By: Owner
    Make: Holden
    Model: HZ
    Body Type: Van/Minivan
    Year: 1977
    Mileage (Km): 150000
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
    Air Conditioning: No
    I am selling my much loved hz panelvan. This car has been a working progress for a few years and i have reached a point where i cant keep it. I would like this car to go to a good home/to someone who will appreciate and look after it. The van is currently running a fuel injected 304 and turbo 700 automatic gearbox out of a vs ss which I put in about a year ago as it was my daily driver at the time and i wanted the smooth reliability of fuel injection. It has a new radiator and battery up front and a new 3.08 diff so it drives really nice. The body is a windowless sandman shell but put onto a different chassis at some point. There is a couple of rust bubbles coming through but otherwise the body is relatively straight and rust free. It has 15" gts rims but no other gts parts. any enquirees feel free to call any time just not after 7 pm

Date Listed: 11/06/2012
    Last Edited: 11/06/2012
    Price: $18,000.00Negotiable
    Address: Maida Vale WA 6057
    For Sale By: Owner
    Make: Holden
    Model: HZ
    Body Type: Van/Minivan
    Year: 1977
    Mileage (Km): 150000
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
    Air Conditioning: No
    I am selling my much loved hz panelvan. This car has been a working progress for a few years and i have reached a point where i cant keep it. I would like this car to go to a good home/to someone who will appreciate and look after it. The van is currently running a fuel injected 304 and turbo 700 automatic gearbox out of a vs ss which I put in about a year ago as it was my daily driver at the time and i wanted the smooth reliability of fuel injection. It has a new radiator and battery up front and a new 3.08 diff so it drives really nice. The body is a windowless sandman shell but put onto a different chassis at some point. There is a couple of rust bubbles coming through but otherwise the body is relatively straight and rust free. It has 15" gts rims but no other gts parts. any enquirees feel free to call any time just not after 7 pm
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maida...van/1003262815

VERY strong money for a van that had not gts gear and has some rust. The bloke is asking 'WA Money" here it think.
    No GTS gear AND wrong chassis? Sounds like a "whacked a set of Sandman tags on to increase the value" to me.

make contact with the guy and go have a look. he says HZ sandman shell.

$18k is too much, but keep in contact him over the next few months, write it in your diary every two months to call him,

My guess is that in 8 - 10 months you will get it for $8K.
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

Thread Information