Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW all Holden day 2012: 5th Aug

yeah goodie bag normally is the value of the entry fee, though they could do better $40 - 50 x 800 cars plus traders, plus general public, plus swappers, do the math ................

Looking forward to it, although I only will be there for the Saturday.

Question: What time do you arrive to enter your car and do I need to stay for the whole day or can I leave mid afternoon?

[MENTION=1106]HQ Sandman Ute[/MENTION]

Main day is the Sunday.
    Only swap meet starts on the Saturday.

Car show starts rolling in early (from 6am) but most car come around the 7-8 time. gates close at 9:30am, not allowed to leave until 3pm (and they are very strict on this).

both days are great Saturday for finding cheap stuff, sunday to drool over cars
    Happy Go Lucky
    Few Toys
    '' You only Live Once, it aint a rehearsal, so give ya best''
    I do swing both ways i like men and women - just seeing who reads this hahaha

Sandman Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    both days are great Saturday for finding cheap stuff, sunday to drool over cars
    HHMMMMM You might have to "SWING" by !!! lol

Thanks for the info. My wife wants to know what there is to do for the kids etc. Also where do you eat etc?

Depends what the kids are into. There's lots of VANS, Wagons, cars, utes, a few caravans, sometimes a limo to look at. There is even some stuffed animals in the back of Vans or a mirror ball or two (always a kid puller). But there is the general jumping castle, junk toy stands, helicopter flights, SES demo, icecream stalls, RocknRock Dance display.

Food is the usually Rotary BBQ or caravan Pluto Pup.

yeah kids seem to keep busy, throw some toys in the back of the van, and mine play all day,

this year dana is talking about the near buy z00 but i know sammy will wanna be with me and the cars

last year we began new generation of father and son at swap meet on saturday he had a ball, and was a very good picker, handy to get into them little low boxes

TRAIN EM YOUNG
    Happy Go Lucky
    Few Toys
    '' You only Live Once, it aint a rehearsal, so give ya best''
    I do swing both ways i like men and women - just seeing who reads this hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    yeah kids seem to keep busy, throw some toys in the back of the van, and mine play all day,

this year dana is talking about the near buy z00 but i know sammy will wanna be with me and the cars

last year we began new generation of father and son at swap meet on saturday he had a ball, and was a very good picker, handy to get into them little low boxes

TRAIN EM YOUNG
    Yeah he was deffo not keen on shopping, and wanted to go to the swap as I remember it....he was perfectly happy as soon as he got out of Neville, and went with you
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Rodney and I went to wilberforce on the weekend for the sundowners cruise, so on Saturday night we stayed at the hawkes bury racecourse motor inn. We had went over to the tavern and ordered pizza to see how Nice they were. They we're pretty dam good and reasonably priced to boot. So if we want pizza then I think that is the way to go..and very close maybe. Pre order would be the go as well.

Also while on the sundowner cruise it was discussed that all vans should be together so if you R fillIng in an entry form state nsw vans as a club and we will contact Frezz and confirm it so we can have an allotted Area for all panel vans and wagons from all clubs. Will keep you all posted regarding this

Cheers j and r n
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thread Information