Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Albury Van In Show n Shine

Great to catch up with Jenn & Rod & to see & meet other vanners. Pics to follow.

Link's are not working for me.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Yeah Rico thanks good to see you as well the pic links aren't working for me either

2012 Easter Van-In Results

For those interested. Sorry, I didn't get good pics of all Vans.

Category / Sponsor / Winner / Vehicle

1 Majestic Vanners’ Choice (Committee Choice Van) Majestic Vanners Australia Dean Petley EJ Holden Van

2 People’s Envy (People’s Choice Van) AlburyCity Rob Burns WB Holden Van VIB88R (aka the Sparkly Easter Egg - you did say it would come back to bite you Rob)

3 Sparkle & Pop (Most Popular Light & Sound) SS&A Club Albury Karl Vanzuyden HQ Holden Van

4 Vanners’ Desire (Entrants Choice Van) Keyes Performance Rod & Restoration Jon Smoother HK Holden Van
    SMQQTH

5 My Sandman (Most Popular Sandman Van) mySandman.com.au Jenny Barnes HZ Holden Sandman Van

6 New Millennium (Most Popular Millennium Van) Amcat Rob Gatfield VE Commodore Van

7 Lion’s Pride (Most Popular Holden Van) Majestic Resin Australia Darren Burns HQ Holden Van

8 Blue Badge of Honour (Most Popular Ford Van) James Harris Automotive Adrian Butt XC Falcon Van

9 Out of the Ordinary (Most Popular NOT Holden or Ford Van) Majestic Vanners Australia Tony Burrell 04 PT Cruiser

10 Good Thing, Small Package (Most Popular Small Van) Bernie’s Jacqui Smith KE36 Corolla Van FUN-076

11 Hard Luck (Most Problems for the Weekend) Greg’s Takeaway Karl Vanzuyden HQ Holden Van

12 Family Shaggin' Wagon (Most Popular Station Wagon) Amcat Mark Bishop EH Holden Wagon ZOMBEH

13 Dreamin' (Most Popular Not a Van) Majestic Vanners Australia Scott & Lisa McGrath LH SLR5000 Torana

14 Wagon to Shag In (Most Popular Interior Van) Picture Magazine Adrian Butt XC Falcon Van

15 Motorvation (Most Popular Engine Bay / Undercarriage) TrailerTec Wodonga Scott & Lisa McGrath LH SLR5000 Torana

16 Sexterior (Most Popular Paint) Majestic Vanners Australia Rob Burns WB Holden Van VIB88R

17 Movie Star Vanity (Most Popular Murals/Graphics) Zane’s Panels Rob Thomson XW Falcon Sedan XDUB70

18 Pumped (Most Popular Bodywork) Majestic Vanners Australia Jon Williams XD Falcon Van

19 Biggest Show Off (Most Popular Display) SIGN4U Rodney Barnes HZ Holden Sandman Van

20 All Worked Up (Most Popular Unfinished Van) Majestic Vanners Australia Peter Preston HQ Holden Van

The Perpetual Trophy for Club Person of the Year went to Andrew & Kerri McGuire.
    Last edited by QUP; 12-04-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Great stuff Hayley!

Thanks for putting that together, Rusty was asking for someone to do that on the Majestics site too.

Love the shot of everyone helping me out with the HQ, and again thanks to Dean and Rod for their involvment!

Quote Originally Posted by HQVAN View Post
    Great stuff Hayley!

Thanks for putting that together, Rusty was asking for someone to do that on the Majestics site too.

Love the shot of everyone helping me out with the HQ, and again thanks to Dean and Rod for their involvment!
    Sorry Karl - I get a bit lost on the MV site - still a Newbie so cant even post the link to this....

No worries, I will get on to it. ;)

some great vans! nice pics too
    BQZ

Well done hailey what a great post of the results
    Obviously you did all this from memory because on the day you didn't carry a note book around
    Thank you

Very clever hey! Especially to remember names, cars, plates and then sponsors! No I ask Rusty to send through. I will have to remember to take more pics next time. I didn't take many of the Barnes Car Club!

Thread Information