Thread: Possible New Tab?

Possible New Tab?

Not sure about anyone else but I use the shout box the most. Is it possible to have another 'tab' (similar to 'Active Users' and 'Parts Chat') which has just the latest threads. I find that I miss new threads due to not logging on for a day or so or a thread being overactive like 'Word Association! Anyone up 4 some fun?' (which I love- thanks Gaddy!) but new threads quickly drop off the page.

I know there is the New Posts and Todays posts at the top of the page but again it can be 'full' of the same thread. I know there is also the 'Forum Threads part way down the righthand side but again that is all active threads not new ones.

Would be good to have a 'filter' or different 'tabs' so you could filter for 'shouts', 'new threads', 'most active threads or forums' etc. Probably asking too much but would be good.

If you just click on "new posts" (the first one in the grey bar) then it lists every thread with a new post in it, it doesn't list every post individually.

Blocker tried deleting the post updates in the shoutbox once. We had a board meeting and told him to put them back in.

Yes I saw that thread, had a chuckle to myself. Anyway - food for thought.

Thread Information