Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HX Sandman ahx17079a

Im glad you got all these vans but at the end of the day you can only drive one at a time one sandman for me is plenty plus i have work cars how many regos do you want to pay

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier 73 View Post
    Im glad you got all these vans but at the end of the day you can only drive one at a time one sandman for me is plenty plus i have work cars how many regos do you want to pay
    very valid points [MENTION=668]Glacier 73[/MENTION]. im restoing an HZ ute at the moment but im already thinking that ill sell it when im finisihed coz ill never find time to drive it (ive done probably 200kms in my van in nearly 18 months- that's $3.50 per kay in rego before i put fuel in it) and the thought of paying close to $500 skins a year on rego and WTF ill keep it so its nice and dry, makes me stressed out!

Your doing the greater MySandman community a favor soaking up stock... should keep supply tight and ^^^ values nicely. Keep it up mate!
    BQZ

I have four regos to pay a year if my sandman was on the road well that would make it 5 im culling one of my toranas very soon then next year the other torana what i get for them will bring my sandy back to life that will still leave me 3 plus insurance you have to think about these things some times yeah i would love to keep them but then theres living costs to where do you stop.

We only have the yellow van on full rego, Red van will go on club for $90/year, and Red ute is already on club, the green van will go on club, or get trailered, not sure yet....but remember if you have a business, then Panel vans are commercial vehicles...and I have a photo of timber sticking out the back of the yellow van too....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Geez dude, you sound like my mother! There's nothing wrong with just "having" things. Don't need to have rego on them all.

ACT is good in that respect. You can let your rego lapse for up to 12 months before you're required to get an inspection and you can do your rego in 3 month blocks. Have 5 cars and just alternate the rego's. Although this doesn't work so well when you have closer to 20 cars. :friendly_wink:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    We only have the yellow van on full rego, Red van will go on club for $90/year, and Red ute is already on club, the green van will go on club, or get trailered, not sure yet....but remember if you have a business, then Panel vans are commercial vehicles...and I have a photo of timber sticking out the back of the yellow van too....
    Hey Jennie what is the go with club rego? How does a car qualify for it and what is the cost?

Playwme cant see sense in having things if you cant drive them on the road dude and remember mother is always right dude

Playwme cant see sense in having things if you cant drive them on the road dude and remember mother is always right dude
    hahah nice banter lads. keep it coming!
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Hey Jennie what is the go with club rego? How does a car qualify for it and what is the cost?
    We are in Central West Car club so we have our ute already on club, it means you can only drive within 5km of home, or tell the club president you plan to go to a swap or show n shine, you need to go to at least 3 club outings a year and be involved in the club, and not just join for rego reasons. which some do....as long as it is registered in the club minutes, it is an outing...you are not meant to have modified motor, but can have gas, you need to be somewhat a classic....anyways we love our club, and go on the outings, have made loads of new friends so haven't a problem with any of the durastictions...if you want to know anything else, ring me....Oh $90 for first year, then I think less will find out when ute runs out in August...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Banned
    Should join a club anyway, but that rego is too strict for me to stick to.

Thread Information