Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEWS FLASH! Prestigious Sandman Trophy Up for Grabs!

NEWS FLASH! Prestigious Sandman Trophy Up for Grabs!

NEWS FLASH!

For all you die hard Sandman Owners out there, Cruise to Albury at Easter to be in the Running for the Prestigious "Sandman" Trophy Sponsored by www.mySandman.com.au

For more details on the Event, please go to the Majestic Vanners Australia Events Section: Majestic Vanners Events

Further Info is also available on this Site: http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...-invite-to-all

I hope to see you there.

Regards

Rusty!:twisted:
    Last edited by Rusty62TransAm; 15-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.

A big thank you to Blocker and www.mysandman.com for getting behind us and supporting this event.

I hope that one of your fellow members manages to snare themselves the 'Sandman' trophy!

All the best, see you at the van-in!

Thanks mysandman'ers!

Sandman Driver
    WOW Sound great, pitty I live too far away from Albury, would love to attend, I am sure fun will be had by all...Mick

We are hoping to get there, we have so much on over Easter, but see how we go...
    Cheers J and R
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

If you can't make it Jennie, just give me call and I'll happily ensure your van is present and in the running.

It may take a while for me to return the van to you though.................

Quote Originally Posted by playwme View Post
    If you can't make it Jennie, just give me call and I'll happily ensure your van is present and in the running.

It may take a while for me to return the van to you though.................
    can you drive two as red van could also be ready....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

We will pencil it in on our calendar now and see what we can do with our 5 kids! Would love to be there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    can you drive two as red van could also be ready....
    Hope you can make it guys, even better if we can check out the new one! (shouldn't be to hard to find someone to drive it! ;) )

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    We will pencil it in on our calendar now and see what we can do with our 5 kids! Would love to be there!!!
    Great stuff Gaddy. Bring the kids, make a holiday of it, that is what we are doing! Ours are 5 and 3, they had a great time at the van nationals last year, they are looking forward to the "pano-van" show!

I can understand though, kids do complicate things, two is enough for me. I can't imagine what it is like with 5!

Any more going to come join us?

Thanks for the great feedback and encouragement Guys and especially Blocker for getting behind this Event.

It's a great part of the Country here with lots on offer, but best of all is you'll get to meet other Vanners and Van Enthusiasts.

We currently have 17 Trophies in Total up for Grabs and you'll be kept busy. You will be impressed with the Trophies, I certainly am.

We also have Event T-Shirts for Sale c/w mySandman.com.au proudly included in the Sponsors.

The Local Council AlburyCity are right behind us and assisting us with the Event and have been there with us right from the Start.

When we made a bid for the 2011 Van Nats they were prepared to assist us financially. That's not something I hear of often, if at all.

In short what I am trying to say is that you will be welcomed by the Local Community and pleasantly surprised with the Venues.

I've been amazed at how many Vans are hidden away in Albury/Wodonga and how excited their Owners have been to become part of this Vanning Event.

I like many others look forward to the possibility of meeting and checking out your Pride and Joy.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to call me. 0419 232 591.

regards

Rusty!:twisted::onthego:
    Last edited by Rusty62TransAm; 15-03-2012 at 12:21 AM.

We have just put in our names to attend with two of the Q set. The Waggin is closer to a van than the LS, so we can sneak in the back of the crowd and remain unnoticed. Who is traveling down through NSW? It would be fun to tack onto the back of someone's convoy.,

Thread Information