Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEWS FLASH! Prestigious Sandman Trophy Up for Grabs!

Quote Originally Posted by Q set View Post
    Tony, just noticed your message regarding the haul to Albury. We haven't sat and worked it out at this end completely yet. Jennie285 and RodneyHZ253 and also doing the run down, probably on the inside track down from The Dubbo line. I've heard that the east coasters are rolling down through Gundagai. Rusty may be going to put a map and details up, I'll have to do another scan of M.Vanners site.
    Having a young ankle-biter may completely stuff our plans. We will get there, but it may take time. I've got half a feeling that we will be parked on the side of the road for nappy change and get to watch the convoy roll past.
    We were thinking about going Friday, but can't lock in anything.
    If you get a team rolling, or if you hear if there is a serious convoy, post up the time and route. I would say there might be a few Sandmanners that might want to run shotgun for part of the way, even if they aren't going to the van in.
    Hi mate,what part of NSW are you heading down from?myself I am heading down on thursday but there is a Majestic member that is leaving from St Clair at about 7am friday and will be making a few stops on the way and another want's to meet up along the way as he is in Wollongong and owns a HX Sandman there were a couple of others going but they have pulled out.
    Rob Burns and myself will meet up with anyone coming down at the service center in Gundagai on the friday,all they need to do is let's us know how close they are and we can all meet up and then all cruise to Albury together if you wan't my number just pm me and I will pass it onto you.
    The vanner from St Clair has sent you a PM on the Majestic forum as well mate to see what you maybe doing.

Regards Tony.

Tony, G'day.
    Just worked out tonight that we are travelling the inside track through Grenfell, Wagga and on down. We are tagging along with Rod and Jen. We may have one or two joining this line up on Friday morning. It will be a lesurely trip for us and intend to get down there by Friday afternoon.
    See you there
    Dean and Hayley

What do you call a convoy of vans? :nevreness:

I recon most people would call it ' Jeeze! would'ya look at that!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Q set View Post
    Tony, G'day.
    Just worked out tonight that we are travelling the inside track through Grenfell, Wagga and on down. We are tagging along with Rod and Jen. We may have one or two joining this line up on Friday morning. It will be a lesurely trip for us and intend to get down there by Friday afternoon.
    See you there
    Dean and Hayley
    Ok Dean no worries mate,I hope you all have a safe trip and look forward to meeting you all.

Regards Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    What do you call a convoy of vans? :nevreness:
    If it's Sandman vans then I guess you'd call it "A wave of vans".

A Wave of Vans sounds most appropriate to me.

Karl has very kindly added some Event Maps to the Van-In Thread and I've just added a more detailed one for the Sunday.

Here's the Link if you need it: http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...9927#post39927

I'm looking forward to a great weekend.

Safe and Trouble Free Travels to everyone no matter where you are going to over Easter - Enjoy!

Regards

Rusty!

Hey guys..i'm planning on coming up (currently vanless)...which day would be the best day to come along and say howdy? Just working out a day to see a hq sandman thats for sale and the seller is flexable with which day i check it out. Just wants a bit of notice before hand thats all....cheers

the show n shine is on Sunday Alien...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Sundays show and shine will probably be your best bet, with the most people in attendance. Hovell tree park in Albury's CBD from 8 - 3.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    Karl.

You beat me too it Jennie!

Thread Information