GTS Dash
    GTS Rims 7½ Front and 8½ Rear
    Electric Rear Window
    Dual Fuel Professional Install
    150,000 Ks - Very Low Original Miles
    Mint Original Trim
    New Paint Job,
    Tow Bar

This car was a one owner family; I purchased 3 years ago with 100,000k�s, it had been sitting for 5 years in a shed, it fired up and we blue slipped it straight away, we gave it a fresh coat f paint stripping the outside and bare metal the roof, bonnet and rear gate, a very clean car, no rust in or around the screen, no dodgy repairs, a very honest clean wagon. The seats and trim looks like new, a small tear in driver seat in corner, rear load bay is very clean and tidy, rear seats like new, dash pad looks like new, GTS dash perfect, inside the car is perfect and as it should be

Outside car, with the fresh paint in Acrylic and Clear coat shines like new, roof rack and chrome work all there and complete, currently runs a HJ Statesman Grill, but I do have a correct HZ Grille here, Over Riders recently put back on car,

The GTS rims are refurbished and like new, 7½ Fronts and Widened 8½ Rears with 225 BF Goodrich Front (Near New) 235 BF Good Rich Rear

The Front Suspension has been re bushed with new Monroe Shocks,

The car has been service locally every 10,000 ks last service had new spark leads fitted, along with new belts, along with the normal filters and oil, Gas Conversion done by him also, has a half tank from a Wagon, and full size 80Litre Gas Tanks inside a drop tank in boot well, this allows full boot space, I have fitted a original spare wheel holder for the spare in back this can be removed for local driving

I had a new Radiator fitted last year from Natrad, great cooling and since done loads of long distance runs and driving through summer,

This car is a very clean Honest car that turns many heads, seen many Holden Shows and there�s not many wagons around, I drive this car daily and love the sound of that V8, performs well on both Gas and Petrol, great family trip car, and club car, I think you will be pressed to find a better wagon, A great cruiser and very much loved car, seeking a passionate new owner

If you have any further Questions please feel free contact me, No Tyre Kickers
    0424 565 837

Offers Around $15,000

Inside

Front On

Left Side

Right Side

All Holden Day 2011

Sandman Driver
    Very nice wagon good luck with sale!!!

That's a beautiful wagon, must be the cleanest one around. All the best with it.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

loads of interest before xmas but i got cold feet, but after a new job and company car hes sitting in shed and would be good to have a new toy for weekends i will miss it but a new toy will fill pain for now,

thanks for the kind words

Cruiser
    Yeah great wagon, love the HZ wagons had a kingy with a 253 once, did you sell your beautiful HK monaro?

No HK is still in shed at the moment no rush time for a change and find some new homes

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    No HK is still in shed at the moment no rush time for a change and find some new homes

What to do had a offer and folk seem very keen so keen I'm scared to loose him, I put 15k on him and lost what to do, they made a offer of 13 thats 2 k off, im looking at a newer family truck or fun car, oh what to do, 13k is too low, get nothing for that n Neville is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a mess:nevreness::frown:

Dont sell
    Help me

Sandman Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_77 View Post
    What to do had a offer and folk seem very keen so keen I'm scared to loose him, I put 15k on him and lost what to do, they made a offer of 13 thats 2 k off, im looking at a newer family truck or fun car, oh what to do, 13k is too low, get nothing for that n Neville is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a mess:nevreness::frown:
    HHMMMM Hard call, see if he can meet you half way?? (very difficult time keep emotions out of this??)

nooooo dont do it! Go the wagon!

Thread Information